A streamlined process is what defines a proper Multi-warehouse management system. Malaysia is one of the attractive markets in terms of online business. It is a technologically advanced country with many online buyers on the go. It is a big market with bigger needs and thus a prerequisite for the sellers to maintain the stock.
With the evolution of the IT world, KartzHub has launched a cloud warehouse management system where you receive web-based access to the application. Where ever you are, you can access your inventory and get the complete information about the stocks in your warehouse.
We take responsibility for everything like servers, storage, system updates, backups, databases, applications, and maintenance. Thus, the need of the customer buying, deploying and managing the IT infrastructure gets eliminated.
What is the streamlined process for a systematic Multi-warehouse management?
There are various schools of thought among the sellers. But the best practices are,
- The products should move faster
- Store the inventory at peak efficiency
- The storage and movement should have the lowest cost
- Access the inventory from any corner of the world
What you benefit from this best Multi-warehouse management practices?
- Improved order cycle
- Increased Accuracy
- Increased worker productivity
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost management
- Accurate data collection and management
- You can process some specific Order to ship from some specific Warehouse
- Can Integrate more than one warehouse
- Real-time stock sync across all the Warehouses
Being in a state of confusion while managing multiple warehouses is not affordable for a seller who wants to make it big in the E-commerce world. KartzHub brings to you the best multi-warehouse management software. Manage your physical warehouses in one place.
Take your first step toward multichannel selling while signing up for our free 14-day trial.